Monday 27 April 2009

good news and frustrating news lol!!

Evening all..hope you've all had a good day and the weather has been kind to you too.
My day started off lovely with my best friend Jo aka jrjewels.blogspot.com
Then I picked up Adam early from school as he had hospital for more treatment on his teeth as due to his high intake off sugar in his diet from his PKU condition, but after last weeks work that went fab..this time not so well so bit of a wasted drive to Yorkill childrens hossie in Glasgow, but hey ho hopefully the 6th visit will be the end of it all for a while so shall be keeping my fingers crossed for him and me lol.
Also remembered that I hadn't told you all that thanks to Jo again (xx) that both her and I have sucessfully got a stall at this years Ayr Hospive craft fair, its not till November but something to aim for...so if anyone has any tips on selling there cards at these types of events i would love to know any secrets on getting them buyers flocking to your stall lol.
Well I have made a card tonight but its too dodgy to get a piccie of it just now..reason being need to let the stickles dry and it has a heavy charm on it so i don't want to get angry when charm meets stickles so have to be patient for once lol!! and if you haven't guesssed the card is for this weeks Sunday stamptacular challenge which needed to have a charm on the card...well all shall be revealed tomorrow folks. night all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for your comments xx