Saturday 4 July 2009

I'm Home!!

Hello all just to say i am home and i really enjoyed my time away with my friend Jo and all the kiddies...the weather was fabby and got a lovely colour on me now which so looks better than pasty white lol...One thing defo realised whilst away is that being a single mummy isn't easy and it was nice to have company 24/7. Now back at home and just me and adam although nice but talking to a 5 year old constantly isn't always easy on the mind...so i have set myself a challemge lol by the end of the year i want a new MAN you never know may be able to make a boyfriend xmas card lol!!!

Coming back home i also had a lovely package waiting for me from Lynne at Ruby Dooby Doos, stunning card from her and a lush selection of stamped images so looking froward to playing with these esp as there are so amazingly cute giraffes in there too...my fav of course. thanks lynne loads.

Right the washing machine is whirring, food shopping to be done and then fingers crossed i want to get stamping and crafting before the ironing has to be done...so i may be back later with a card woohooooo
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for your comments xx