Monday 26 October 2009

birthday mouse


hi all just a little card to show you, that i made for my friend who also happens to share the same birthday as me!!!
the image is from house mouse coloured in with h20's backing papers from stash and the man collection from pm, flowers from pm, charm was from secc stall. sentiment was from daisy and dandelion collection
have a good day folks remember to enter my candy, might not be about now till weds as got my bro and family here so going to be bedlam argh!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    This is a beautiful card and I love the colours you have used. The image is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet Emma, fab colouring :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab stamp, looks like mouse heaven (or Lynne-heaven too!) Great colour combo and the little charm is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx