Tuesday 5 October 2010

An easel card

Afternoon everyone day off today so enjoying being stuck into glue card and xmas cards, although just realised that I must make 2 girly cards ready for my friends twin girls birthday next week.
This afternoon off down to the solicitors to sign the affadavit so another step closer to ending my marriage to the ex woohooo can't come soon enough as soon of the things he is saying is really hurting me at the moment especially with my stillborn sons anniversary coming up next week, but i'm trying to stay happy as obviously I am as I have a very nice man in my life now!!
Righty I've made an easel card for a change and also inked up my LOTV xmas stamps.
I'm entering this card into:
ABC Challenge Easel card
Secret crafter Saturday Challenge Easel card



















RECIPE:
image-LOTV coloured in with H20's
Papers-
Flower soft-Polar white
RIbbon and snowflakes-stash

10 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweetie, lovin your snow and gorgeous DP and of course the LOTV bear is adorable! Hope all went well at the solicitors.... Onwards and Upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Hope all ok this afternoon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colour, and cute image.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart of a card Emma, adorable bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma
    Beautiful design and colours, and you have coloured the image so beautifully really great shading, thanks for joining us at SC: 103 Easel card challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful easel card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Emma, love that little bear. Hopefully your ex will leave you in peace once the divorce is finalized but if not just remember those who do truly love you for who you are. I know this time is difficult for you but take comfort in Adam, he is a real treat to have and brings you so much joy. Thinking of you.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - such a cute bear!
    Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card I love your colouring it is superb. Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was just awesome, Fabulous card and the images were really nice, I really like the way you make this card, really nice one, well I also hope that many people do like this and do appreciate your post, really nice one.


    spiritual healing

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx