Friday 4 September 2009

scallops!!! stamptacular sunday challenge.

hi all is it really Friday blimey where has the week gone, so nice to have adam back at school means i can craft for hours after i've done all my housework ofo course lol.
this card is for stamptacular sunday challenge where we had to encorporate scallops into our cards this week.


this is penny black little ewe with mistletoe so cute, couloured in with stickles and H"0's. backing paper is from last years stash and "candy cane stripe" from doodlebug designs. Added green gems and sentiment from daisy dandelion.
have a fabby weekend all xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I love this Christmassy card. The colours are so traditional and the papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - it's so much fun!!
    My OCD means I can't craft until I've done all my housework LOL
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Emma simply adorable. I sent some sun did you get it? lol Have a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Emma this is fantastic, I love the layout and the image is so cute hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Emma, cute image. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya,
    great choice of papers and traditional colours the sheep is so sweet, good luck in the challenge!
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma I love this cute stamp. Thanks for all you lovely comments on my blog. Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love this image Emma and the papers and colours are gorgeous :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx