Sunday 16 May 2010

I need sleep!!

Afternoon all where has the weekend gone it feels like it has vanished and now time to quickly get this card on and then dinner bath and bed adam before I get to sit down...Oh maybe not got a washing line full of clothes that need to be ironed!!!
RECIPE:
Image-summer day Emma, Whimsy stamps coloured in with H2o's
Sentiment-forever friends
Papers-Elsie papers,stash
Flowers-Pm
brad-hobby house
Entering this card into moving along times where I followed there sketch this week
Have a good week folks x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Beautiful card. I love the colours and the image is so sweet. It's great to be back although I am struggling when I sit at my desk. Having to make do with the odd comment and blog visit.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beatutiful fresh card its so summery huggies lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, Love the I need Sleep, is that not what all us Mums need!!! LOL I love the card the colours are really pretty. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW this is gorgeous Emma.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty summery card, love that sweet image and the pretty colours you chose suit so well. Forget hte ironing it will still be there the next day, catch up on your sleep first.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx