Wednesday 5 May 2010

mojo gone

Argh whats going on with me...my head is filled at the moment which doesn't help but I've got cards to make for upcoming birthdays and I really don't seem to be making any headway with them...someone give me a boot up the bum please!!!
Anyway this card is for a birthday next week hope she isn't looking lol!!! Also entering it into this weeks challenge at moving along the times where there is a great sketch to follow:

RECIPE:
image-anya coloured in with H20's
Papers- creative imaginations, stephanie hunt-forget me nots
sentiment-kanban
flowers-Prima
gems/flower centres-hobby house

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card hun..love the handbag papers!
    Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT Good Luck Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, Wow what a beautiful card! So glad you liked my sketch. I love that image, she has to be my fav of all of the Anya's. Great papers,they go so well with it. Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great choice of papers and don't we all love a little Anya.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Emma, love the image with those papers a great choice.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx