Sunday 22 August 2010

Its not a blue day really!!

Hello all, my card might be mainly blue but I'm certainly not!! I'm having a great weekend was out friday night with some friends which was fab didn;t get in till 2:45am and then last night I had a friend round too!! very little sleep going on but hey I'm smiling which is the main thing and I may have some news in the near future so watch this space!!. Anyhow this card was made for my Nan whose birthday it is tomorrow and has reached the grand age of 91. So I hope this card is well recieved. I'm also entering it into the following challenges this week:
Penny Black Saturday challenge a sketch
ABC challenge B is for Blue.
RECIPE:
Image-Penny black wind caraseed, coloured in with H20's
Papers-forever friends pink parfait
Gems, flowers and ribbons from stash



9 comments:

  1. Hullo,hullo,
    i am sure your nan will simply love this card its stunning!
    sounds like you have been having fun x
    hugs
    suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    This is a fantastic card. I love the image and colours. Sounds as though you need a good rest.Lol.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the shades of blue.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card emma and after such a fun weekend...I hope there is no hangover......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma,
    Gorgeous creation, sorry things didn't work out for you with Stephen. But sounds like you had a great weekend.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Emma, and I'm even more impressed that you made it after a weekend of partying (it seems to be that the older I get, the worse my hangover is!)
    Sorry to hear things didn't work out with you and Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, elegant card Emma.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at the PBSC blog this week!

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. beutiful card Emma love the pastel blue papers you have used.Thanks for entering this week at abc challenge and pop over to sarah hurley challenges, theme is monochrome this week.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx