Tuesday 31 August 2010

Romance is in the air!!!

hello all, well I hope the weather is lovely where you are, for some reason here in Ayrshire we are being gifted with some lovely weather just now the sun has been shining upon us for a few days and I'm hearing it is set to continue woohoooo!!!
I'm still really busy but am managing to cram a few cards in every now and then, and this one I have made is for my brother and wife who are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary this week. Any how here is my card which is being entered into:
Allsorts challenge blog theme of park or garden

RECIPE:
image-cuddly buddly,coloured in with H20's
Papers-my minds eye
Flowers-pm and the works
Brads-Hobby house
Sentiment-stash

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I love the design papers on this card and the flowers are gorgeous. The image is beautiful. A great card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Emma, sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How supercute! Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx