Thursday 2 September 2010

Woohoo I'm child free

Hello all..yes as the title says I'm child free tonight and tomorrow night yippee...what did I do before my mum moved up???? Tonight I'm hoping for an early night working four days again is knackering me out, and tomorrow night who knows where I'll end up lol!!! Also tonight mum is starting to take adam badminton lessons so be interesting how he gets on usually he is very anti trying anything new so maybe with mum he might react different!
Anyhow this card is being entered into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday a sketch
Just Cute Bears Embossing and also a DT position.

RECIPE:
Image-penny johnson, coloured in with H20's
Papers-Echo park-sweet summertime
Buttons and ribbon from stash.
Sentiment-forever friends
Cuttlebug used

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Great card. I love the cute image. Brilliant colouring.
    Enjoy your freedom. I'm sure Adam will settle with his gran. Annoying how they will do things with grandpaprents that they won't normally do.Lol.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellloooo hope you had that fabulous sunshine down your way today :D Scorchio up here today cause the schools are back in lol. Loving this card Emma.......After the wedding me thinks we should have a meet up wat ya think? :D mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love the summery colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I'm sure Adam will enjoy himself, they always do things for other people.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your fabulous card Emma its so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma, just been catching up on all your last posts. Sorry to hear you and Stephen broke up but hope you find mr right soon. You know it is strange how we survive without our mums I often used to say that when I moved away from my mum and then moved nearer again lol. Love the cards, hope Adam enjoys his badminton and you have a great weekend.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the colour combo :)
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card....such a cute image...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx