Saturday 7 November 2009

candy winner!!! and my evening out!!!

Evening all....first of all with the help of adam we chose a winner for the candy and the winner is
.
..
...
....
Suzie Q
Well done hunnie get in touch with me and i shall arange mr postie to deliver a parcel to you xx

tongiht i have been to a craft show run by the Ayrshire hospice, and i was a happy bunny as I sold alot of cards tonight and in total £72.50 worth of cards were brought from me, with some very encouraging comments, 2 people took contact details for my work and i have been asked to attend again next year, so pretty chuffed with my hard work in the recent weeks.


Right bedtime for me i think nighty night peeps xx

2 comments:

  1. OOOh wow lucky me!
    thank you my jokes couldnt have been that bad then!!!
    yippee
    Suzie QX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really interesting, great work, keep up the same spirit, liked it,keep it up.

    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx