Sunday 3 May 2009

charisma cardz challenge 17...thankyou's


hiya all thought i would give this challenge a go as we always need good stock of thankyou cards...well i've daisy from sugar nellie as my stamp cand coloured her in using H20's and some purple stickles to highlight the flowers in her hair. I've then used some mulberry paper for a change to back her onto. then i have used pm purple border sheets and then a charm, ribbon and gems from stash.

P.S very odd going on's with my camera...dark shadow has appeared and i can;t get rid of it at all very frustrating indeed.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs G, just found your blog, love your card, great WOJ image and lovely colours. Have a great b/h weekend, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh such a pretty card - great image and I love all your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the colors and the image is gorgeous. The charm is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful - that image always reminds me of my daughter! I love the bead work too!
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful card and a gorgeous colour too love the mulberry paper background
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and lovely colours. I adore the charm you have used.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a wonderfull stamp and nice colouring! Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx