Saturday 30 May 2009

just magnolia week 7



woohoooo finally a card from me!!! although not great at all as i couldn't concentrate and got really shaky towards the end but hey its done.
my image was from a lovely blogger katie creations as was some of the flowers and black backing papers(thanks sweetie) then my tilda was coloured in using my H20's and chalks. lots of jump rings with a flower charm in the middle. then a happy birthday embellishment from stash.
off to get some sleep i hope night all xx

6 comments:

  1. You're paper is PERFECT - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Emma, I love the bright colours, beautiful charm hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, fabulous Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments xx